Who doesn’t love a juicy, crunchy chicken wing? These ones are made even more delicious by a garlicky Parmesan coating.
The wings can be fried, instead of baked, if you prefer. Serve with fries, natch.
24 chicken wings
4 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, pressed
3 teaspoons garlic powder, seperated
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion salt
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Juice from half a lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the olive oil, garlic, 2 teaspoons of garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and stir together. Add chicken wings and toss to coat.
3. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet, then place in preheated oven. Cook for one hour – until crisped and cooked through – then remove from oven and let cool.
4. While wings are cooling, melt butter in a sauce pan, then transfer to a large bowl.
5. Whisk in remaining garlic powder, onion salt and Parmesan.
6. Toss wings with dressing, til evenly coated.
7. Arrange on a platter and drizzle with lemon. Serve immediately.